San Diego / La Jolla Office
8929 University Center Lane
San Diego, CA 92122
Toll Free: 866-BEST IMAGE (866-237-8462)
40963 Winchester Road
Temecula, CA 92591
San Diego Mommy Makeover – Dr. Kincaid
Also Serving La Jolla, Temecula and Murrieta Patients
New mothers often have a difficult time returning to their pre-pregnancy body, even with the right combination of diet and exercise. Many find that they have developed stretch marks, their breasts have started to sag and there is extra skin around the midsection. The solution to these issues is a "mommy makeover," performed by San Diego plastic surgeon Stuart Kincaid. A mommy makeover entails a combination of surgical procedures to restore the mother's physique to her pre=pregnancy form. The treatment plan varies by indicidual and addresses that specific concerns of the patient. A mommy makeover could include:
- Breast Lift to reposition breasts higher on the chest.
- Breast Lift with the placement of breast implants to restore volume to breasts that look deflated or flat.
- Breast Reduction to remove excess breast tissue.
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) to tighten abdominal muscles that separated with pregnancy, remove excess skin and sculpt the midsection. A mini abdominoplasty is a good option for a woman with smaller amounts of excess fat and skin.
- Liposuction around the back, hips or thighs. The latest, safest and most effective forms of liposuction include SmartLipo and Vaser liposuction, both of which are available at Dr. Kincaid's practice.
- Butt lift to elevate and enhance the rear end.
- Facial Rejuvenation to perk up features that look aged or tired. Options include: Botox, Juvederm or Restylane, laser skin resurfacing, lip augmentation and chemical peels.
Women who are interested in a mommy makeover should be at a stable weight; extra baby weight can compromise the results of the surgery. Also, women should be finished breastfeeding and not plan to have any more children in the near future, as the abdominal muslces may re-seperate after tummy tuck with an additional pregnancy. It's recommenede that the patient wait at least six months after giving birth before scheduleing a mommy makeover - this gives the body a chance to recover and normalize.