JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel Injections by Board Certified Plastic Surgeon serving San Diego, La Jolla, Temecula, Inland Empire
As we age, our skin changes. Over time, the natural volume of youthful skin begins to diminish as wrinkles and folds form. But, with JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel injectable gel, you don't have to just sit back and let it happen! Recently approved by the FDA, JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel injectable gel is a "next-generation" dermal filler. The smooth consistency gel helps to instantly restore your skin's volume and smooth away facial wrinkles and folds, like your "smile lines" or "parentheses" (nasolabial folds-the creases that run from the bottom of your nose to the corners of your mouth).
Understanding that patient education is a vital part of a successful JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel treatment, Dr. Kincaid has created a gallery of before and after pictures, as well as a media page, which contains JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel videos. Please explore the respective pages listed below:
*Actual patient following injectable Sculptra, Juvederm and Perlane dermal filler injections and Botox. Click here to see more injectable before and after photos.
What Is JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel Injectable Gel?
JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel is a smooth consistency gel made of hyaluronic acid-a naturally occurring substance in your skin that helps to add volume and hydration. Your healthcare professional eases JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel injectable gel under the skin to provide a smooth, natural look and feel-so everyone will notice (but no one will know)! In fact, studies show superior results of JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel compared to a collagen-based dermal filler.* And, almost 90% of all study volunteers who were treated with both JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel injectable gel and another dermal filler* preferred JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel! In addition, JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel injectable gel is the first FDA-approved hyaluronic acid dermal filler that is proven to be safe and effective for persons of color.
With JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel the injection process takes only about 15 minutes and results are immediate. Plus, there's minimal recovery or downtime. So you can step into your doctor's office for treatment and step right back into your life.
Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers like JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel injectable gel offer a safe and effective nonsurgical option for smoothing facial wrinkles and folds. In fact, they are the fastest growing nonsurgical aesthetic procedure in the United States according to the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. But all dermal fillers are not the same!
If you're interested in being treated with this nonsurgical physician-administered treatment option, you should know the advantages of choosing JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel injectable gel:
- A "next-generation" filler: JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel is a "next-generation" non-animal dermal filler that is made from hyaluronic acid-a naturally occurring substance that plays a vital role in hydrating your skin and replenishing its natural volume. No allergy skin tests are needed prior to receiving treatment.
- Advanced technology for long-lasting results: JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel injectable gel employs its unique manufacturing process to provide the highest concentration of cross-linked hyaluronic acid of any currently available hyaluronic acid dermal filler for long-lasting results. This advanced manufacturing process also creates a smooth consistency gel that flows consistently and easily into the skin and provides a smooth, natural look and feel. JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel is the only filler available with this smooth consistency gel formulation-other existing hyaluronic acid fillers are made of granular consistency gels.*
- Proven safety and effectiveness: JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel is the first FDA-approved hyaluronic acid dermal filler that has demonstrated its safety and effectiveness in persons of color.
- Quick and easy procedure: JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel injectable gel is a nonsurgical physician-administered treatment that requires no allergy skin test and minimal recovery or downtime.
- Personalized treatment: JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel injectable gel is available in two formulations – JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel Ultra for versatility in contouring and volumizing facial wrinkles and folds, and JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel Ultra Plus, a more robust formulation for volumizing and correcting deeper folds and wrinkles. This allows your healthcare professional to tailor treatment to meet your unique needs.
Dr. Kincaid is a proud to offer his La Jolla plastic surgery patients and South Orange County plastic surgery patients a range of advanced facial injectables, including JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel. Dr. Kincaid's reputation for outstanding surgical results and impeccable patient care attracts patients from throughout Southern California, including many Laguna Hills breast augmentation and plastic surgery Oceanside patients. Dr. Kincaid is also a leading facial rejuvenation provider, Temecula, La Jolla and San Diego Portrait patients trust with their facial rejuvenation needs.
For JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel Injections in San Diego choose Stuart Kincaid.
For more information visit The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) and The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).