It is no secret that eating healthy helps you to look and feel better. But, the overall contention is that eating healthy is expensive. A recent local online news article gave some helpful tips for eating healthy and staying on a budget. According to the article preparing more meals at home and including healthy foods like vegetables, whole grains and beans purchased at your local store with incentives and discounted coupons is an effective way to watch your waistline and wallet at the same time. Be Make an effort to sit down, write and prepare a shopping list with healthy choices and do not deviate from it. Here are a few other helpful tips that were included in the article:
• Tour the store and look for the healthy choices which tend to be hidden behind sugary and high calorie choices.
• Generic brands are perfectly fine. Check the nutritional label for ingredients compared to the national brand and if they are comparable ; buy them.
• Buy in bulk, and learn to use them many different types of nutritious meals.
• Frozen fruits and vegetables will keep longer than fresh and are not packed in sugary substances or those high in sodium.
• Buy what is in season. These are most likely to be in on sale
Dr. Stuart Kincaid empathizes with his patients who make every effort to maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle. Body contouring procedures including abdominoplasty and liposuction have long-term results that are heavily dependent upon the patient’s commitment to maintaining a stable weight. Some patients are misled to believe that because they have had liposuction, that the fat has been removed and that they cannot regain the weight. This is untrue. Even though some of the fat cells have been removed through the liposuction process there are fat cells that remain. These remaining fat cells can be overpowered if the patient is not good about diet and exercise. Once the fat cells are overpowered the likelihood of gaining weight is significantly increased. Patients who have had abdominoplasty can also regain weight and stretch the skin. This would compromise the aesthetic result of their abdominoplasty. The overwhelming majority of patients maintain a lifetime result after making the investment in abdominoplasty or liposuction. Dr. Stuart Kincaid over the years has a multitude of patients who have kept amazing their body contouring results for lifetime.
Schedule your Consultation Today!
COSMETIC PLASTIC SURGERY
Board Certified, The American Board of Plastic Surgery 1985
Member, The American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Member, The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Member, The American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
Member, The American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons
Fellow, The American College of Surgeons
Voted Best Plastic Surgeon 2011, La Jolla Readers Choice Awards
Voted Best Plastic Surgeon 2010, Temecula Valley
- Plastic surgery blog:Eat your way to healthy skin? That’s a start
- Plastic Surgery Blog: Your Plate Determines What you will Eat
- Plastic Surgery Blog: World Health Day Celebrates Healthy Aging
- Plastic surgery blog: Losing Belly Fat Is Good for Your Blood Vessels
- Plastic Surgery Blog: More Weight Loss Benefits
Tags: Board certified Plastic Surgeon, body contouring, cosmetic surgery, Inland Empire Plastic Surgery, La Jolla Best Cosmetic Surgeon, liposuction, Riverside County, San Diego Plastic Surgery, Temecula Plastic Surgery, tummy tuck